Marketing Manager- Energy-Full Time- Lisbon
Are you passionate about applying data to the field of energy and sustainability? Do you have a self-starter attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and expertise in marketing? Are you excited about promoting sustainability through effective communication?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’re looking for you!
As our Marketing Manager, you will be crucial in promoting our mission and driving our success. You are, joining a small but dedicated team committed to making a significant impact in sustainable energy. You want to develop your career in a fast-growing company within the Energy & Sustainability field.
Builtrix is the market leader in providing access to utility Energy data in Portugal. Builtrix is a data-driven energy intelligence company focused on empowering energy efficiency, sustainability, and decarbonization. We provide energy experts, consultants, and facility managers with the necessary tools to achieve their sustainability goals. Our solutions identify abnormalities and energy-saving opportunities in buildings, helping our clients reduce their carbon footprint and improve energy performance.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote Builtrix’s services and mission.
- Utilize digital marketing tools, SEO, and content creation to increase brand awareness and attract potential clients.
- Analyze data to evaluate marketing strategies’ effectiveness and make necessary adjustments.
- Communicate effectively with team members, partners, and customers.
- Take initiative in bringing new ideas to the table and taking calculated risks.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals and support team members.
- Solve problems as they arise, making quick decisions under pressure.
- Show passion for sustainability and a strong understanding of energy management and decarbonization.
- Proven experience in a similar role (2-5 years), preferably in the Energy and sustainability area.
- Native Portuguese speaker (Mandatory).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Experience with digital marketing tools, SEO, content creation, data analysis, and CRM software.
- A strong interest and understanding of energy management, sustainability, and decarbonization.
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- A self-starter attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A generalist with Leadership skills, with the ability to take charge of projects and make crucial decisions.
- Reside in Lisbon (or willing to move)
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Portugal.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative startup where you can o work in an exciting field at the intersection of technology and sustainability.
- flexible working hour policy
- Friendly, creative, and entrepreneurial work atmosphere where you can learn and grow daily.
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance at events
- Birthday day off.
- Competitive Remuneration package
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why they are a good fit for this role.
Note: This is a direct hire. Agencies need not contact us or send applicants on behalf of a candidate. Only individual applicants will be considered
Please visit our product and solution page to know more about what we are building.